MSSc (Counselling and Psychotherapy), Member of PACAWA (Clinical), PhD (French)
I specialise in helping people who are experiencing the following difficulties:
- Depression (feelings of being stuck, of repeating behaviour and relationship patterns, of life lacking meaning and purpose)
- Anxiety (panic attacks, feeling out of control)
- Eating disorders (anorexia nervosa, bulimia, binge eating disorder, overweight issues)
- Difficulties with relationships (feeling isolated, family and relationship tensions, lack of intimacy)
- Grief and loss (coping with major life changes or events)
- Low self esteem and lack of confidence
I believe that when we encounter difficulties in our lives, we are presented with an opportunity for change and growth. Change involves not just a process of relieving symptoms, but is about becoming more self aware so that we can open up new choices and develop new ways of thinking about and experiencing the challenges we face. My role is to help clients in this change process – work that involves thinking about and working creatively and imaginatively with the ways in which the unconscious manifests in our lives.
If you would like to make an appointment or an inquiry, you can phone me on: 0435 642 200. Alternately, you can email me on: email@example.com.
My office is situated at 40 Lefroy Road, Beaconsfield, WA 6162.